Sunday 6 October 2013

Lens Based Media-photographs for Day 1

For the first day of the Lens Based Media exploratory stage, we are required to have a series of photographs that we have taken. They are based on 'memories within your environment' and can feature anything from family to possessions to our dreams. These photographs are ones that I have chosen because I like their composition and the visual image but also because they are significant in various ways to me. Under the image, is a short explanation of the photograph.

toy neon dinosaurs in East London



Kew Gardens skyline
orchid at Kew Gardens

the glasshouse at Kew Gardens

Crystal Palace

Somerset House
fern at Kew Gardens

London 

Royal Festival Hall, South bank

Royal Festival Hall, South bank

The Canal in Angel

First sights of snow, Angel

Liverpool Street

Just a bus journey from Liverpool Street

My Dog

My Nana's Cross

My Nana's jewellery box

Brighton Pier

Kings Cross

Front Row at London Fashion Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment